Flash Player is not Supported in the latest Safari update.
Old training modules may be affected.
Browser extensions are similar to Plug-ins, but they can also add additional functionality to your browser, or extend the features of your favourite websites.
Common examples of plug-ins are:
Common examples of extensions are:
There are thousands of different plug-ins and extensions and it is not possible to keep track of or support them all, meaning that there is no guarantee that anything you have installed on your browser will not cause you any issues in accessing training. Which ones are available to you may depend on the browser(s) you use.
If you do experience issues and it is caused by a plug-in or extension, you may need to temporarily disable it on your browser.
Click any of the headers below to visit the support pages for the browsers directly.
- In Chrome, in the top-right corner click the three vertical dots icon.
- Scroll down to and mouse over "More tools", and select "Extensions".
- Locate the extension you wish to disable, and click the slide option in the bottom right corner to turn it off.
- In Edge, click the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen;
- Navigate to and click the "Extensions" option;
- Locate the extension you wish to disable and click the slider option.
- Click the Cog icon in the top right corner and choose Manage add-ons.
- Manage which add-ons are active in the Toolbars and Extensions list and choosing to enable or disable them.
- Open the menu by clicking the three lines icon in the top right corner.
- Click Add-ons. Here you can enable or disable plug-ins and extensions to your browser.
- To disable an extension, move to the Extensions tab.
- Locate the extension you wish to disable, and select the slide icon to disable it.
- Open the menu and choose Preferences.
- Move to the Security tab and either enable or disable plug-ins via the checkbox Enable plug-ins on that page, or click Manage Website Settings to open a new view showing all the plug-ins. Choose which plug-ins are active by allowing them.